Sign in to follow this  
turbowrx15

I got my sa-12 :D

SSA shippin was great I got my sub in a week.I was aggrevated at first because I took awhile to hear from them and get a tracking number but by the time I got the tracking it was already here.thank you I got it at about 2:00 and had everything in my car by 3:00...

sundown.jpg

Edited by IHUNTEI2

Looks good!

I would be cautious about mounting your amp on the box like that. It could loosen internal components of the amp over time.

I am glad it got there fast and safe.

Nice. How do you like that Audiopipe? I'm thinking about going with an AP amp for my next install.

Looks good!

I would be cautious about mounting your amp on the box like that. It could loosen internal components of the amp over time.

The box should not flex or vibrate much at all it its built right. Everything else around it will vibrate much more than the box will.

I can sit a cup of water directly on my box and it wont do much of anything with 1500 watts going to one 15. Now if I sit a cup of water on the armrest up front it would spill and fly out everywhere.

biggest reason for me not mounting amplifiers on the enclosure if when it comes to removal.... All the wiring must come out and get disconnected... risk of knocking the amplifier around and breaking it.....

Nice. How do you like that Audiopipe? I'm thinking about going with an AP amp for my next install.

I like it,it's got more than enough power for one of these SAs

I was running an audiopipe 1500 to an sa12 @ 2 ohms (says 950w) and it sounded great. not sure you can beat those amp's for the price, ive handled 2 of them and had great results each time. For about $150 and change you cant go wrong.

I was running an audiopipe 1500 to an sa12 @ 2 ohms (says 950w) and it sounded great. not sure you can beat those amp's for the price, ive handled 2 of them and had great results each time. For about $150 and change you cant go wrong.

yea mine's runnin at 1 ohm and its just too much power i gotta turn the amp way down.it will cause smelling of burnt coils i already put an l7 up in smoke with it.I'm already thinking of getting a different 12 that can handle more power or just get another Sa12.but i dont think it will push 2 sa12s at 2 ohms So maybe 1 Z v2 or Z v3 or maybe even a DP or DR. Hey sundown I will do some testing for ya when them Zv3s come out!!

i bought a dual 4 ohm sa12 cause i knew i was going to want a 2nd one later, once i get the 2nd one that audiopipe @ 1 ohm will do them just fine im sure.

i bought a dual 4 ohm sa12 cause i knew i was going to want a 2nd one later, once i get the 2nd one that audiopipe @ 1 ohm will do them just fine im sure.

yea I was thinking it was gonna hold more power but it is rated at 600rms and im tryin to give it 1500 rms so i might just look into upgrading and givin my gf the SA.lol