Sign in to follow this  
ricksi30

Need help ordering please

Hi I need to order a 270xp for a 1996 Infiniti I30. My ticket number for my price inquiry is SLI-594-11958. I'd like to place this order asap. Thanks again - Rick

Its the weekend, so they might get back to you by Monday. To save yourself convience I would just call and talk to them personally.

Its the weekend, so they might get back to you by Monday. To save yourself convience I would just call and talk to them personally.

Thanks! I will call Monday just wanted to see if I could get it done through here over the weekend.

Rick, if you want to call and order, talk to Stan Ext 202 and he will get you taken care of. If you would rather have one of us call, just let us know when's best and we'll call you then. I just built 8 of these so they are ready for shipping same day you order. Rob

Rick, if you want to call and order, talk to Stan Ext 202 and he will get you taken care of. If you would rather have one of us call, just let us know when's best and we'll call you then. I just built 8 of these so they are ready for shipping same day you order. Rob

Just want to verify that it is a direct bolt on, if so I'll call today to place the order.

Yessir they are direct bolt on :)

Hey guys I tried calling twice over the past few weeks, just been really busy as I assume you guys are. I'm going to try again tomorrow If I can't get ahold of you I'll send a PM with my phone number.

Yessir they are direct bolt on :)

Hey guys I tried calling twice over the past few weeks, just been really busy as I assume you guys are. I'm going to try again tomorrow If I can't get ahold of you I'll send a PM with my phone number.

Anything? I've been calling non stop for the past three days. I would really like to get this ordered this week. I sent my phone number if that's easier.

Still calling and nothing. Really need this please contact me.

I have NO idea why some people have trouble getting ahold of one of us, and others have no troubles.. Either way, call me on my cell tomorrow 801-618-9586 and I will personally handle it for you.. IF for some reason I dont answer, leave me a voicemail and I WILL call you back.. Rob

I have NO idea why some people have trouble getting ahold of one of us, and others have no troubles.. Either way, call me on my cell tomorrow 801-618-9586 and I will personally handle it for you.. IF for some reason I dont answer, leave me a voicemail and I WILL call you back.. Rob

Very much appreciated, there is a reason I want your product. I know that you guys are the best. :fing34:

Edited by ricksi30

I usually just start calling each one until someone answers, between Rob, Dave, Stan and Kyle I can almost always get ahold of someone within a few minutes. I usually end up talking to Stan or Kyle though.

Sign in to follow this