Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Pute

Thank you Mike!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for putting out such an amazing little product. I just purchased an April 2k5 built SoundSplinter RL-i 8" subwoofer off of eBay after ripping a hole in the surround of my old fart JL 8w6. Needless to say, I'm definitely a SoundSplinter convert now. The quality of the product, the performance of the product, and the value of the product blow away anything I've ever experience in the 8" sub arena.

Thank you again for such a wonderful line of products. Chances are, I'll be purchasing a couple revised RL-i 8" subs directly from you once they come out. It's about time to add some much needed quality to my home theater setup.

I just wanted to say thank you for putting out such an amazing little product. I just purchased an April 2k5 built SoundSplinter RL-i 8" subwoofer off of eBay after ripping a hole in the surround of my old fart JL 8w6. Needless to say, I'm definitely a SoundSplinter convert now. The quality of the product, the performance of the product, and the value of the product blow away anything I've ever experience in the 8" sub arena.

Thank you again for such a wonderful line of products. Chances are, I'll be purchasing a couple revised RL-i 8" subs directly from you once they come out. It's about time to add some much needed quality to my home theater setup.

WOOT!

i've always been tempted to buy an rl-i 8"...they're just so beefy and sexy

I have had fantasies of RL-i 8's in the doors....stupid $#%$#@ fantasies that never see the light of day...........

just like eD :Doh:

haha im just kidding ;) Mike actually has good business ethics, and a product worth something.

i am itching to see when the new 8's come out

Well hello Mr. Pute! Thanks for the very kind words, they are greatly appreciated :rockwoot:

As for the new 8's, we have the new cones and surrounds in stock - but low and behold we've still to wait on the baskets :Doh:

It does appear however, that after a grueling three months things are starting to come together and it shouldn't be much longer before they're back!