Sign in to follow this  
thanosdbfan

US AMPS AND DBDRAG SCORES

Feeling very proud to use USAMPS ,i just wanted to let everyone know what these amps are capable of...In our SEAT MARBELLA (very much like a Panda)using two USA 6000 and 2 15'' RE AUDIO MTs (2 ohm/coil paralled) driven by one Stinger SP 1700,we hit 158,7 dbs@ 66 HZ, certified in Street max 1-2 class at the 2005 Hellenic Finals.The real crazy thing is that it only took us 2 hours of tuning :domoslay::domoslay::domoslay: (we took the first measurement 8 hours before the beginning of the event) to reach that score, so anyone can understand the potential of this setup....

Imagine the score after one month of testing, at the right impedance and at a higher tuning frequency (69 - 71 HZ)....... :bigok::bigok:

yikes

if I had a choice (money no matter) I would love to run 4 US Amps 4000's in street C

You mean the 4000Xs right?I did a test comparing two 4000X in 1 ohm load and one USA 6000, and the score was the same.The difference was that the 6000 was very stable with the source volume played with rolling or pause while the 2 4000Xs could only be played by rolling.Whenever i tried to play the note with a pause the amps clipped and the score went down...

Edited by thanosdbfan

You mean the 4000Xs right?I did a test comparing two 4000X in 1 ohm load and one USA 6000, and the score was the same.The difference was that the 6000 was very stable with the source volumed played with rolling or pause while the 2 4000Xs could only be played by rolling.Whenever i tried to play the note with a pause the amps clipped and the score went down...

wow that is unreal, ok scratch my earlier post and replace it with 4 6000's then, haha

Feeling very proud to use USAMPS ,i just wanted to let everyone know what these amps are capable of...In our SEAT MARBELLA (very much like a Panda)using two USA 6000 and 2 15'' RE AUDIO MTs (2 ohm/coil paralled) driven by one Stinger SP 1700,we hit 158,7 dbs@ 66 HZ, certified in Street max 1-2 class at the 2005 Hellenic Finals.The real crazy thing is that it only took us 2 hours of tuning :domoslay::domoslay::domoslay: (we took the first measurement 8 hours before the beginning of the event) to reach that score, so anyone can understand the potential of this setup....

Imagine the score after one month of testing, at the right impedance and at a higher tuning frequency (69 - 71 HZ)....... :bigok::bigok:

them thangs are expensive $3500 i thought they quit mking the usa series but i guess not unless its a scam

them thangs are expensive $3500 i thought they quit mking the usa series but i guess not unless its a scam

We have been using these things since 2003.Still running strong...Last certified score was 160.1 with 2 MTs 18"