jacob9292

Need help building box for 12" icon

I have a crown xls 1000, puts out 1100 watts bridged, had two 15s in room, sold them. Just ordered a 12" Icon. I would like to build a ported Enclosure. Can anyone help?

Check out the tech tab at the top of the page, there may be something that would work for you. If not where at in OH are you from? Anywhere close to Akron or Cleveland, if so I could help out if you would like. Let me know.

Any idea on the delivery time? The ICON line is going through a re-vamp. You made me check the store and it's still listed as unobtanium. :-(

Check out the tech tab at the top of the page, there may be something that would work for you. If not where at in OH are you from? Anywhere close to Akron or Cleveland, if so I could help out if you would like. Let me know.

I live in wadsworth, So acyually really close to you

Any idea on the delivery time? The ICON line is going through a re-vamp. You made me check the store and it's still listed as unobtanium. :-(

No, I ordered it like two days ago.

Sundown Audio SA-12 is what I ordered, I still need to check on the delivery, it said it went through, but idk. got receipt, maybe check my bank statements):

In reference to your question whst do you need help with? Tools used? Materials used? Placement? Enclosure design?

Ah, ok, that's a different item completely. The ICON line from SSA, Sundown is a different manufacturer. The title lists ICON, so that is why it peaked my interest.

Good luck.