project jayden

FIVE:AD Photoshoot!!!

What's up brother. I personally could have gone with a 275 wide tire on the rear and 265 wide tire on the front so clearance was not an issue but in all honesty i had my old rims and these tires for less than a year and i didn't feel like spending 800 or more on brand new tires so i just reused the old ones. Some people do this look because they are into the hellaflush scene and put wide wheels that would not normally fit (which is why they pull such crazy camber numbers) and they need more clearance. Another reason why people do it is for drifting. The side walls are stiffer because they are stretched.

It's not my choice in cars or rims, but the pics look great. I can imagine the work/hours it took to get there. Very nice job.

One question though. I see people with tires that are much narrower than the rim like in the pics you've posted.

What's the deal?

Is it a clearance issue to get the rims to fit?

I don't mean from a performance standpoint, but it seems as though they ran out of cash for a wider tire.

I don't mean to single you out, but since you posted pics that show what I've seen in my area I thought I'd ask.

You're almost there

It looks good, though.

Yeah i don't mind the hellaflush crowd as long as it isn't ridiculous camber where the wheels just look like they are hanging on by a thread lol but thank you very much bro :)

It's not my choice in cars or rims, but the pics look great. I can imagine the work/hours it took to get there. Very nice job.

One question though. I see people with tires that are much narrower than the rim like in the pics you've posted.

What's the deal?

Is it a clearance issue to get the rims to fit?

I don't mean from a performance standpoint, but it seems as though they ran out of cash for a wider tire.

I don't mean to single you out, but since you posted pics that show what I've seen in my area I thought I'd ask.

They stretch a smaller tire on a wider wheel to fit a smaller wheel well...then run negative camber to flush them out with the fender

IE

platte_forme_068.jpg

4729304183_c28dd72a80_z.jpg

31148731.jpg

Here's some more shots i took today

edited%203.jpg

edited.jpg

edited2.jpg

Very sexy Gen man. You have the 2.0 or 3.8?

The one and only think I don't like are the lambo doors. Other than that... it's a beaut.

are you on the Genises forum? My buddies yon there. His name is JT.

Here's a couple pics of his. (Crappy droid pics)

He has the 3.8 on 19s. Brand is V_______ can't remember lol. But it starts with a V.

Arc coils. Intake. Black housed headlights. Lip spoiler. He wants the super lux tails. But $400... Damn. Lol. Anyways...here ya go.

2011-05-27_15-03-24_441.jpg

2011-05-27_15-02-47_374.jpg

2011-05-27_15-03-50_785.jpg

2011-05-27_15-03-05_717.jpg

2011-05-27_15-03-38_523.jpg

^^ actually looks really hott!!!

thanks! got the 3.8 yup on the gen forums as a vendor "gctuner" and our parent company vertical doors inc. hence the vertical door kit that i got for free when my car was an aem feature vehicle at sema. :)

the wheels he has are varstoen by the way :)

Very sexy Gen man. You have the 2.0 or 3.8?

The one and only think I don't like are the lambo doors. Other than that... it's a beaut.

are you on the Genises forum? My buddies yon there. His name is JT.

Here's a couple pics of his. (Crappy droid pics)

He has the 3.8 on 19s. Brand is V_______ can't remember lol. But it starts with a V.

Arc coils. Intake. Black housed headlights. Lip spoiler. He wants the super lux tails. But $400... Damn. Lol. Anyways...here ya go.

Edited by project jayden

I don't care for the hood, but aside from that, the car is gorgeous and the wheels just make it even better.

I don't care for the hood, but aside from that, the car is gorgeous and the wheels just make it even better.

Thanks bro!