HCCAfan

Competition Teams

IF we do it.... should we limit some things....? Like u have to picked to get on the team. You cant just sign up and say your part of the SSaudio.com Team. I think there should be some things that we require for people to join up.

I would have maybe have 15-20 spots avaible at 1st.

Then i would say all the Mod's are entitled to being on the SSaudio.com Team, if they feel like it having there chance 1st. Then after the Mods have entered, fill in the remaining spots with other people off of the board. Then maybe every month or every other month update the members or add a few people here and there.

Maybe a requirement to stay on the team is to go to at least a comp a month, and hope to place, or something.

I'm just throwing ideas out there, so what u guys think.

not bad ideas, but alot of us are from the west coast, and we get NO events lol. at most we get maybe 2 a year within about 600 miles. I dont think its fair to say you have to go to x amount of shows. maybe we should have 2 parts to the team, a competing part and a part for people who just love this stuff.

what part of the West coast are u from lol. Theres going to be around 5 USACi shows in California this year. I hear dBDrag is going to be doing a few more shows, just slowly but surely lol. IASCA is still processing some comps in Nor-Cal.

Im from Nor-Cal and i understand what ur talking about, but I dont mind traveling to LA, or to Oregon, or Vegas, just has to wait till the summer, but im thinking when the winter type weather we've been getting goes away more and more things will come.

Where on the West Cost are u?

seattle wa

and steve is up north a little in canada and has the same problems.

seattle wa

Well u dudes suck lol :P .... j/k.... but up in Cali we are having the same problems. As of right now no comps till summer, and i mean come on thats like an ass long time away lol. It will be interesting... but i think more shows will pop up when spring comes.

seattle wa

Well u dudes suck lol :P .... j/k.... but up in Cali we are having the same problems. As of right now no comps till summer, and i mean come on thats like an ass long time away lol. It will be interesting... but i think more shows will pop up when spring comes.

whats kinda odd is that we sounddomain/cardomain, adire, audiocontol, and others are bassed here, yet we get nothing :wacko::(

seattle wa

whats kinda odd is that we sounddomain/cardomain, adire, audiocontol, and others are bassed here, yet we get nothing :wacko::(

Thats pretty sad lol... You guys should be having comps like mad.... but maybe there lazy, like alot of us lol, and dont want to put it on. Also could interfer with there "redesigns" Lol..... We have alot of sub and amp companys in CA, yet no one hosts them either. Oh well... it seems like the year i get into competeing it goes down the chitter lol

lol everything is bassed in cali....lets start with:

Zapco

Arc

Rainbow

AudioBahn and everything else owned by them

Visonik

and those are just the ones that come off the top of my head but a good 40% of 12v car audio is from cali

lol everything is bassed in cali....lets start with:

Zapco

Arc

Rainbow

AudioBahn and everything else owned by them

Visonik

and those are just the ones that come off the top of my head but a good 40% of 12v car audio is from cali

Yep and there aint no comps. Dont forget Avionixx, and Tsunami.

seattle wa

I know :(

We need some help over here.

Nothing is sanctioned :(

- Steve

Sign me up if they ever have another dB Drag in Fu(king California. Oh well there should be some more comps around here somewhere.

Also Shane.... Do u have any extra Iraggi Stickers that u have on your truck? I want to represent him, I have a 220amp alt, and i was wondering if i sent u some $$ u could send me a sticker or 2... well maybe 2 for a friend of mine who has iraggi alts too.

contact dom, i got them from him but i doubt he has more unless he made some.

make it fun and easy for people to be on the team tho, its gotta be about fun. you limit the people, you might get people mad and not wanna join later.

A) you have to compete

B) you have to be a member at ss audio

C) you have to go to an event (prove with slip)

pretty simple if you wanna keep it that way.