Sign in to follow this  
harvester51

icon 10s

Hey everyone I'm looking for a system for my 1995 Ford f-150 single cab pickup and I was looking to get a single 10 in icon sub for it but I'm still undecided on what I want I was looking for something that would be more than enough for it but I'm not sure on everything I will need for it and was wondering if you all had some suggestions that would make it loud but also sound good.

A single Icon 10 would surely be an improvement on the sound.

It all depends on what your definition of enough is though.

Plus space being an issue in a single cab truck set up,

a single 10" would not be too hard to fit into that application.

Well I was really wanting something that hits hard and sounds good I have 8-9 in of space to work with I want something that could really make the truck raddle

I have about 1800 dollars to spend on the whole set up if that makes it easier for you all to make suggestions

Before suggestions are made, let's establish all the factors involved and the goals needed. So far, we have a budget, a vehicle and a goal of loud.

Im sorry but i really do not understand what you mean by asking what my goals are. I know i want system that can handle all diffrent kinds of music hip hop and country and everything in between

Then an Icon would be a good choice for those music types.

It's a Sound Quality woofer that can deliver superior sound on a wide range of notes.

As far as space, the enclosure design would be a little tricky since the front to back measurements

are so tight.

The mounting depth on the 10" Icon is 6" and you'll need to leave room for the pole vent on the rear of the sub.

Also keep in mind the excursion of the sub when it hits notes.

You don't want the sub slapping against the seat or anything while it's playing.

I don't thinknk they are available right now but right now I'm Just in the process of picking out the equipment and hopefully when I'm ready to buy every thing it'll be available again.

Hey everybody just a quick question. Does any body know when the icon 10 or the icon 12 will be available again.