Sign in to follow this  
AllenH427

New TL score, Clamped Power, BTLS

Some of you might've seen my scores before. I have 2 12 BTLs in a 4.2 cube box tuned to 33 hz. I'm running the AQ 3500.1. My burp score is currently at 142.7 (2 batts) at 38 hz in my 02 Camry. The score seems alright for a trunk car, especially at that frequency. Well I clamped my amp, car was on this time with 3 batts. My rise is from 1.0 ohms to 4.5 ohms :shrug: and I only clamped a little over 1,000 watts out of my amp. So for my 142.7 run, it's probably a safe guess to say it was only around 800-900 watts. In conclusion, I'm more satisfied with my score now seeing on how little power I'm using. Sucks that my rise is so bad.. But..

GO BTLs!

Wire to 0.25 for burps then you'll get your power from that amp. You could try it, not sure if the amp will go into protect or not though. Just don't keep it that way for daily, lol.

Same wiring, I clamped 1718 watts this time with different meters.. Either way, there was no increase in power, but with a decent amount of testing and a car on run, did a 143.7 certified.

Sign in to follow this