Kicker Guy

Awaiting Shipment?

I placed my order on may 12th, it is now the 19th and no tracking number? What seems to be the hold up? Order #1776

What did you order??? Most of the subs have a 1 - 2 week build time.

I placed my order on may 12th, it is now the 19th and no tracking number? What seems to be the hold up? Order #1776

Just got off the phone with XS, your batteries are on the shipping palet, going out today. I will have your tracking by end of day I was told. Sorry for the wait.

Just got off the phone with XS, your batteries are on the shipping palet, going out today. I will have your tracking by end of day I was told. Sorry for the wait.

What about #1780? Mine was put in on the 12th as well.

What about #1780? Mine was put in on the 12th as well.

The build house is running a bit behind, we have a number of Dcon's being built right now. As soon as we have tracking, we will update the last few orders.

This order is now complete. Please check your account for tracking information!

This order is now complete. Please check your account for tracking information!

Thanks! :fing34: