Sign in to follow this  
heavyhitter

Must see!!!!!!

hence my thread earlier

good to see the manufatures getting involved with there forums :boo:

at least the distributors are :rockwoot:

Definetely more distributor involvement with the crowd in the know is a good thing

SO, I done seen the new PBX stuff at CES. the Entire line has changes, as most of us have herd. the new still looks nice. I sure hope it performs like the old stuff........they clain it does, but the XS replacements don't look near as burly as the current XS's, wich are IMO a step down from the old black XS's. The 3000D is still their biggest amp, & the Autosound line of amps are supposed to be out shortly....for real this time, & they look nice....pricepont is even better. I think retail on the smallest one it $200ish. they have a badass higher end coax, with full x-over network mounted to the spk.....intended for custom applications where you would usually use a set of seperates, but only have room for a coax (cool.....I guess. I say MAKE ROOM for the seperates).

I can help answer most questions. I am not here on the forums much, but you can E-mail me at basspro@inreach.com, if I don't reply to your post. I do not work at PBX, I am just a dealer, but did get a lot of info on new stuff at CES, & can compare it to most the old stuff & am more than willing to share whatever info y'all need

SO, I done seen the new PBX stuff at CES. the Entire line has changes, as most of us have herd. the new still looks nice. I sure hope it performs like the old stuff........they clain it does, but the XS replacements don't look near as burly as the current XS's, wich are IMO a step down from the old black XS's. The 3000D is still their biggest amp, & the Autosound line of amps are supposed to be out shortly....for real this time, & they look nice....pricepont is even better. I think retail on the smallest one it $200ish. they have a badass higher end coax, with full x-over network mounted to the spk.....intended for custom applications where you would usually use a set of seperates, but only have room for a coax (cool.....I guess. I say MAKE ROOM for the seperates).

I can help answer most questions. I am not here on the forums much, but you can E-mail me at basspro@inreach.com, if I don't reply to your post. I do not work at PBX, I am just a dealer, but did get a lot of info on new stuff at CES, & can compare it to most the old stuff & am more than willing to share whatever info y'all need

I don't have any pics. My CRX got broken into & they stole my camera bag (amongst other things). BUT it is all supposed to be out in 3 months or less, you y'all wont have to wait long. BTW the XA line of amps isn't suppose to be changing. It is still up in the air if the cosmetic changes are really gonna happen