Sign in to follow this  
knockinthastreetzof608

ssa store shipping as well?

im just about to order my xs power batts. and when i was finishing up my checkout there an 24 standard shipping which i understand, but there an 50 extra fee for more shipping from ssa

Its 24.99 / per battery. If you are ordering three, thats correct...

i only ordered 2 battieres, so is there an error? my total came $661.96

ig the issue i dont fully understand on is why i got charged with shipping twice,once from xspower for the standard 24.99 flat rate shipping(which i understand) and then another one entitled ssa shipping for another $50.00???

From your order:

Forum UserName: knockinthastreetzof608

2 x XS Power D3100

XS Power D3100 $719.98

Subtotal: $719.98

Coupon Code (XS-POWER15%): $-108.00

Shipping: $49.98

Grand Total: $661.96

Meaning you are only being charged $49.98, or the flat rate of $24.99 per battery, there is no additional shipping being applied.

I found you order. The ssa store shipping was only a summary of your shipping charges. You were charged $49.98 for shipping (2 batteries). All is correct.

Theres too much support from ssa... cant have two reps posting the same thing at the same time :P especially on a sunday... Go get to work on the icons.

Theres too much support from ssa... cant have two reps posting the same thing at the same time :P especially on a sunday... Go get to work on the icons.

Our customer service is on a different level. ;)

A heavily modified Icon prototype is enroute for testing. :)

looking forward to trying them out. Looking to see what kind of difference there is between my sa-12s, Would you be able to say if the cone is going to be the same type of design? i love the flat design like the current icon and xcon have.

Edited by davidg121

looking forward to trying them out. Looking to see what kind of difference there is between my sa-12s, Would you be able to say if the cone is going to be the same type of design? i love the flat design like the current icon and xcon have.

Icon and Xcon will retain the same concave dust cap, the Dcon and Zcon will continue tp have the convex cap.

From your order:

2 x XS Power D3100

XS Power D3100 $719.98

Meaning you are only being charged $49.98, or the flat rate of $24.99 per battery, there is no additional shipping being applied.

I found you order. The ssa store shipping was only a summary of your shipping charges. You were charged $49.98 for shipping (2 batteries). All is correct.

:fing34: THANK YOU GUYS! i was just kinda of confused on how everything was orgainzed on the checkout, also one question are you guys goin to do sell the new sundown pro audio mids? thinking about buying a couple

From your order:

2 x XS Power D3100

XS Power D3100 $719.98

:fing34: THANK YOU GUYS! i was just kinda of confused on how everything was orgainzed on the checkout, also one question are you guys goin to do sell the new sundown pro audio mids? thinking about buying a couple

Yes, we just need to get the up on the SSA Store, will be shortly. :)

Icon and Xcon will retain the same concave dust cap, the Dcon and Zcon will continue tp have the convex cap.

thats great news denim :) love the look of them