Sign in to follow this  
209native

i see kevin @ skar has got his 8 on the way and priced under the sa wtf.

it just seems like he's under cutting you and it looks alot like the e8 with a bigger motor

... and ?

it just seems like he's under cutting you and it looks alot like the e8 with a bigger motor

... and ?

Noooob.

You act like you know this industry well. Care to enlightin us even more?

I haven't even seen the Skar sub, but if its cheaper, their is a reason why. But I'm sure you already know this, I'm surprised nobody is knocking down your door trying to get you to work for them.

... and ?

Noooob.

You act like you know this industry well. Care to enlightin us even more?

I haven't even seen the Skar sub, but if its cheaper, their is a reason why. But I'm sure you already know this, I'm surprised nobody is knocking down your door trying to get you to work for them.

all i know is what i read you should try it sometime.kevin put it up this am you would think you would of checked it out before talking ish but thanx for your input. dude i got 1 sa 8 and i love it you want to hate be my guest. oh yea all i own is chevys so hate on that too.

... and ?

Noooob.

You act like you know this industry well. Care to enlighten us even more?

all i know is what i read you should try it sometime.kevin put it up this am you would think you would of checked it out before talking ish but thanx for your input. dude i got 1 sa 8 and i love it you want to hate be my guest. oh yea all i own is chevys so hate on that too.

Are you retarded? Where in my post did you get I was hating on you?

I can't figure out why people say others are hating on them but nothing of the sort is said. I'm not jealous of you or down what you have because I want it because that is really what "hating" means. So why would you think I am?

Next you randomly state what you own, like anybody really cares. If your dieing to be hated on, this is the wrong place. That's the only reason I could see why you would bring it up. I mean seriously.

So, I'll have this again...

Noob.