Sign in to follow this  
DC Power Kyle

Randy and everyone else,

As you know this thread has been one hell of a roller coaster, mostly a crazy downhill roller coaster. Randy, unfortunately after trying to figure out what we are going to do with your 16v setup, there is no possible way to get those alternators internally regulated and charge at 16v. The XS VCM doesn't work with these alternators. I sat and tried to get the VCM to work with no luck. We think it has to do with our alternators being 6 phase versus a 3 phase unit (this throws the frequency off on the alternator versus what the VCM is used to seeing). So this throws off how the VCM interacts with the regulator. Again, this is just speculation on the VCM situation. As for the bracket and pump, we thought we sent it out to you and I dug in previous shipments for about an hour. Turns out it was never sent to you and someone else got it. I have yet to receive a phone call from anyone asking why they got a bracket. So unfortunately this is what we're going to have to do, I am going to issue you a call tag for everything back and give you a refund for the full amount that you paid. We simply have exhausted every option of trying to completely satisfy your needs of the 16v setup and it's just not possible with anything available at this time. And unfortunately, we just don't have the bracket to send as someone else has it. Please PM me your email address so i can get a fedex call tag set up for everything. Thank you.