basshead601

sub box for camaro

gonna take a shot in the dark but whats the chances of getting a box built for a 95 camaro for a xcon 15. i looked at some boxes on ebay n stuff but scared to try one. taking out the t-top rack will be no problem cause i rarely use it anyway. thanks in advance

If you can supply exact measurements I can build it. I won't promise it will fit but it will be to your measurements.

If you can supply exact measurements I can build it. I won't promise it will fit but it will be to your measurements.

that would be kinda hard to do cause of the way the trunk is made kinda funny. was hopin you might have had access to one to look at or something

Don't know what your budget is, but in my z28 I build a fiberglass box to fit that hole in the back.

Just the hole for the t-tops won't be enough. It will gave to extend onto the gas tank/cargo area

I know exactly how it has to be built as I have done 3 JL w7 10's ported in one. I just don't know what the exact measurements are.

I know exactly how it has to be built as I have done 3 JL w7 10's ported in one. I just don't know what the exact measurements are.

I have a 95 camaro also. I gave up and just did the recommended ported for a dcon 10 and it fits right in there kinda. I looked at ebay and was afraid to try those as well.

I have some diagrams, email me at spungo@gmail.com and Ill hunt em down and email em to ya.

Edited by nutxo