HCCAfan

More good news

LOL - I see now that little things really excite you! :rolleyes:

J/K - Steve and Cory did a nice job presenting your system - it looks good.

Thanks for being part of Team Gates.

you dont know how much :) little things like that just put me on top of the world ma! I remember when Team Gates hit the scene, i wanted to be a part of that team so bad, now I am and its well worth it. Good friends, good times, good parties :)

congrats shane, I hope that one day my truck will be on that page

Guest Guest

Anything is possible. I am always looking for cars for the site. I would much rather have systems that our young members can identify with and get motivated to do an install. Our extreme vehicles with thousands of dollars in equipment are not always the answer.

If you have some good pictures, just put them together along with information and send it to Cory@morepro.com. We will keep it on file until we have a free month. We are easy. LOL

Anything is possible. I am always looking for cars for the site. I would much rather have systems that our young members can identify with and get motivated to do an install. Our extreme vehicles with thousands of dollars in equipment are not always the answer.

If you have some good pictures, just put them together along with information and send it to Cory@morepro.com. We will keep it on file until we have a free month. We are easy. LOL

hey welcome to ssa, I am in a state of transition, my truck just blew its 4th tranny, and I am buying a car tonight so my audio is all over the place, 3 amps are just sitting around, and if I have to pull my equipment out of the truck there is going to be a huge plie of stuff to find a home for :thud:

Shane's just a Audio Pimp now. Nice work, and keep it up..

Hook me up with one of them Iraggi Sticks

Shane's just a Audio Pimp now. Nice work, and keep it up..

Hook me up with one of them Iraggi Sticks

he doesnt have anymore to my knowledge.