project jayden

Coverage: Best of the West III

Had a great time at this event. Was a lot larger than i expected considering this was held at a dealership. Congrats to those who won and Thanks to team Alphasquad for hosting such an awesome event!

Sorry for all the genesis pics...i have to load them up on our forums and our websites and i didn't feel like going one by one and removing them :)

autoproject.jpg

autoproj.jpg

genosyd.jpg

sciongrey.jpg

genslyd.jpg

pasquale.jpg

mazda.jpg

win2.jpg

boogie.jpg

whit.jpg

redgen.jpg

rx7.jpg

civic.jpg

xbox.jpg

tclove.jpg

bluetc.jpg

oldskul.jpg

hoodtc.jpg

cliff.jpg

arkgen.jpg

auto.jpg

some sexy cars man!!!

yeah it definitely surprised me how many cars ended up going. There were over 200 show cars that showed up! :)

Cool pics, a little overcooked but cool no-less.

Thanks bro! yeah i definitely see i need to work on temperature settings. it's my first time using a wide angle lens and lightroom so bare with me lol :)

Thanks bro! yeah i definitely see i need to work on temperature settings. it's my first time using a wide angle lens and lightroom so bare with me lol :)

Lightroom is a great tool. The lens correction feature is very easy to use. I am sure you will grasp it quickly.

Check out Matt K. presets on lightroomkillertips.com they are fun to play with and can be useful to get the "look" you want.

I like using Topaz software as well for some fun unique editing.

These are good shots. Clarity, quality and exposure are good and I like the lens tilt :) Perfectly centered framed shots are mundane for car shows, good eye.

Lightroom is a great tool. The lens correction feature is very easy to use. I am sure you will grasp it quickly.

Check out Matt K. presets on lightroomkillertips.com they are fun to play with and can be useful to get the "look" you want.

These are good shots. Clarity, quality and exposure are good and I like the lens tilt :) Perfectly centered framed shots are mundane for car shows, good eye.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

I can talk about photography all day :) I am happy that you see my posts useful :)

Check out thephotoforum.com There are hundreds of excellent amateur and professional photographers there to learn from or just to share your photos with :)

I can talk about photography all day :) I am happy that you see my posts useful :)

Check out thephotoforum.com There are hundreds of excellent amateur and professional photographers there to learn from or just to share your photos with :)

Thanks again bro and i do appreciate your constructive criticism. I need all the help i can get! I'll check out those forums...my wife and I are fairly new at this hobby but really enjoy it very much. :)

Some nice shots there, thanks for sharing! :drink40: