Alright I know I havent posted anything on here in a while but let me bounce and idea off of you guys...

I bought a d3100 recently and upgraded my grounds and I am about 13.9v on full bore depending on my rpms. Now I am pushing a dc lvl 5 15" on a SAZ-3500D. My question is - do I buy another 3500D and put 7k watts (not sure what clamped would be) on it? Its a d2 woofer so I think its possible to wire it down to 1 ohm using 2 amps..

My other idea would be to get rid of the 15 and get 2 dc lvl 5 12s and another 3500D.

In order to power both my ideas I would need another 3500D (or sell it and get one massive amp) and another 3100. Oh and I also have a 200 amp alty with the big 3.

You don't need another amp, sure it'll get louder, but may not be that much of a difference.

I'd go with more cone area, better efficiency with the present power.

Then if you decide you want more, get another amp or wall your car or get another car and wall it or 4th order with 20 12s or wire down to 0.25 or turn the gain up more. :peepwall:

If you have to ask this question then no dont put 7k watts to a single sub, especially for a daily system.