Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

Another KIA Demo!

Here is another demo video. The song is ET by Katy Perry. Enjoy.

nice dude! so how is your voltage doing? also did you notice that on db-r site the saz2500 is on sale for 400$ (reburb)

nice dude! so how is your voltage doing? also did you notice that on db-r site the saz2500 is on sale for 400$ (reburb)

Voltage is great with only one SAZ-2500D. It doesn't drop below high 12's I believe. I think most of the time it is in the 13's. Nope, I did not notice that. I am trading my blown SAZ-2000D and putting some cash in to get my second SAZ-2500D from Jacob. Just need to come up with the cash. Hard to do when gas is so high and I commute 1.5 hours each way to work every day.

that is awesome Jacob is helping you out. and I hear you on the gas pricing BS going on lol!

I also have a pair of NS and they pound very hard, on mine I got them build with 3 spiders from the Zv3 woofer and they should be able to handle about 3krms each~

currently I have 2-SAZ2500 and I plan to upgrade those to 2-SAZ3500 when I get the extra cash lol! but I am currently in school and that is a kick in the balls lol!

Sign in to follow this