Sign in to follow this  
djjdnap

Gym FAIL moments

Im sure we've all seen or done something that counted as a FAIL moment.

first one for me was squating x amount of weight, had heeled shoes on :suicide-santa: on my way up started to fall forward so i let the bar go and :nopity:

extra loud bam,clank,boom type noise...lol...everyone stops and looks and im like my bad it slipped :gayhaaay1:...

Just the other day i was on bench.. now it has the lower rack just incase u cant get it..well, doing some drop sets it would seem 1 arm is stronger than the other so, i get 1 side on the high rack and the other on the low rack. the guy across from me runs over to help lol...Good times in the gym

:lifter:

First time I did dead lift in a while, I lifted totally wrong and pulled a muscle in my back. I was in so much pain, but I was trying so hard to not scream like a little girl in front of everyone as I staggered to the locker room.

Doing negatives on bench, and my spotter dropped 288 on me. Very unhappy. There was a discussion to be had....

I was doing 120lb dumbbell press on a decline bench once and it was a to failure set and my left arm just gave out and the 120lb dumbbell fell on my chest. I was alright though, I think it was because the chest muscle was fully pumped after the set.

Edited by Hotdog69