orlando144

Help on burp box for 2 Fi 15's

Supp' SSA!! I am looking to build a higher tuned box for my 2 15" Fi Audio Q's. ( I know they are not made for spl) just for fun... I do 148.1db @ 45hz (30hz tunning) but looking to see what higher tunning will do. For some reason i always peak at 43-45 hz with diferent boxes/tunning and a friend also peaks at 45hz with diferent boxes on 2 12's. Is it the Tahoe's peak or something?. Both are 01/02 Chevy Tahoe's. If i tune a box to 43-45hz will it help because of what i peak at ? Thanks for the input.

It should, have you used winISD before? It won't model cabin gain. But you can see the difference between different tunings.

It should, have you used winISD before? It won't model cabin gain. But you can see the difference between different tunings.

I havnt. Is it free to download? Ive heard of it ill look into it . Thanks

I havnt. Is it free to download? Ive heard of it ill look into it . Thanks

Yes it is free, search for the version .7 you will need to find out what t/s specs to enter. You only need about 8 and it will fill in the rest. You just need to enter the correct ones. It's picky.

Duane