MuddinXJ

No Comps Near Me

Kinda sad. Been looking to get into competing but all the organizations I have looked @(dBDrag, USACi, IASCA, and MECA) don't have comps around the Indiana area. All are in Ohio and what not. I don't mind traveling a state or so but why no shows in IN?

driving comes with competing. If you don't live in OH then your going to do some driving.

yea I figure I'm gona end up driving to IL, MI, OH, KY, and TN

The MECA list just got started, so NONE of the IL/WI/IN shows have been posted yet, just be patient. :)

There's alot of shows in the IL/southern WI area, and some in indiana as well.

I live in the south suburbs of chicago and i went to 9 MECA shows last year. My farthest drive was an hour and a half.

I am curious to see whats going on with SLAP, and if there will be more DBdrag shows in my area

I am curious to see whats going on with SLAP, and if there will be more DBdrag shows in my area

SLAP is dead. It's on the new USACi boards.

:huh2:

At a loss again.....show every weekend here, during the summer of course.

I even went to a 3x dbdrag event in Indy (slamology 05) so perhaps you havent looked hard enough?

There is definitely more traveling involved when doing it from here, especially, if you do it through an organization.

IMO, if you want to do it seriously, traveling will be a necessity, rather than a possibility anyway. Just the way it is. Point wonts come to you.

Edited by Renegadesrun