Sign in to follow this  
disturbed471985

Sundown Audio Phone number???

im pretty sure the phone number is for dealers only...

all other sale need to go thru http://www.sundownaudio.com/ or email contact@sundownaudio.com

thats how it has always been unless something changed

brandon@sundown.com or sundownz@sundown.com but they are very buisy people and it takes 2-3days for a reply or more wait a week and if no reply send the message again iv had it were iv gotta a reply within 3 hours and if had it were iv had to message them both multiple times and wait a week for a reply or look on the website for your nearest dealer because they can call and place your order and have it shipped right to your door

Edited by philla

Yellow pages says it is (704) 528-9700 not sure if it is still working. I know he is busy and its a small company but I would like to get it shipped tomorrow if possible and emailing is getting me no where. I have emailed several times with no reply just to let e1 know.

Edited by disturbed471985

All orders are made in the order of being recieved and right now they have a list of orders that will take them about two weeks so unless u can find a retailer with what u want in stock I doubt it would get shipped tomorrow

What are you trying to buy?

A few b-stock items. I mean its ok if it don't ship I can live with that but I would like to buy before they are gone.

Send the money through Paypal with a description of what you're paying for. Email Sundownz@sundownaudio.com to verify stock on hand.

Edited by ricksi30

We are a tad backed up -- phone # can be looked up online and was posted. If you do call DO leave a message.

1-900-mix-alot.

1-900-mix-alot.

Even white boys got to shout.... BABY GOT BACK!

1-900-mix-alot.

Well, there's my problem.

I've been calling 867-5309.

1-900-mix-alot.

Well, there's my problem.

I've been calling 867-5309.

Ohhh Jenny

Sign in to follow this