Sign in to follow this  
MasterG

In Need of Electrical Information!!!

And also, can anyone msg me and lmk a price on a new mayhem 15 and mayhem 18? I have a pontiac vibe and dont know which size will perform better in the car. Thinking of doing either sub up/port back or sub back/port back.

how much space do you have available?

according to the website the 15 need 3-5 cubic feet each, and the 18 5-8 cu.ft., not including port displacement.

give us your max dimensions.

I think Im just gonna go with the 15 bc my last setup was two RE SX 12's with a Hifonics BXi1600D and they sounded great but I was in an accident so they got destroyed :-/ but in that car, when the bass hit, it drowned out the music sometimes. So, the 15 should be perfect. My only issue is that idk which sub will sound better on my amp. I think I may just flip a coin and use that method to determine which one to get lol

But, if I did decide to go with an 18, say maybe a AA Havoc 18, do you think I could fit that in 24cuft? Idk what the best box size for that speaker is because it says 6-10, but thats a big difference lol Im gonna have it designed for music, no competing.

If i did go with the 18 Havoc, should I wire my amp to 2 ohms for 1700W or keep it at 1 ohm for the full 2400? Not quite sure how much it will take to get it going and how much power is safe for the Havoc for daily use.