worstenemy453

Digital Designs General Feedback.

Being a dealer for DD and working close with them i decided i should post this thread.

Lets keep it intellectual of course but i want you feedback on over all DD products and everything. This information will be passed directly to them in an attempt to better their perception and reputation ( not that its bad of course ).

Let me know what you guys think. Good and bad, give me good well written posts with positives and negatives about their products. I look forward to hopefully using your opinions/statements to help make DD a better company.

I am trying to get someone from DD to come onto the forums themselves, so im also trying to show them there would be benefit in it.

I bought a dd 2510 in a fairly nice folded horn box second hand from my buddy. I loved it. It sounded tons better than my two underpowered Mtx 12's that were in a prefab sealed box. It surprised me and others with just that little 10 and 700 watts. I would recommend dd to anybody

Ive tested some DD subs before and heard many at shows.. Something i dont digg too much is surrounds are pretty thin. I feel like a small scuff and the surround will rip.. Thats just me though..

Other than that subs are built very well. Very raw looking. And can take a beating in the right instillation.

The amps are great too. Ive worked with an m1 and m2 which I was very impressed with the clean sound.

DD is a great company

Edited by orlando144

Recones are almost as expensive as the bare motors.. thats kinda shit. but I liked my M3a

I have had some of their amps and multiple subs from them and never had an issue. I like how they will work with you if you have no local deal. What I don't like is how 'above it all' some of their reps have treated customers. It at times just seems like it is hell to get an order with them.

Product wise I have zero complaints, but the CS could use some work at times. I will say their 'black friday sale' they had a little under a year ago was great for me at the time. Being able to call and order while deployed was GREAT!!

I LOVE DD. lol