Sign in to follow this  

So i bought 2 15" fi btl's off a friend and i was wondering if a rf t2500bdcp amp would be ok for both subs at .5ohms? I dont compete and i play mostly spanish music...my electrical consist of a 270a alt and 3 xs3200 batts...all 0/2 gauge wire...

i think that is ideal ;except for the .5 ohm i would put the load at 2ohm. it wont make that much of a difference from my understanding.

So i bought 2 15" fi btl's off a friend and i was wondering if a rf t2500bdcp amp would be ok for both subs at .5ohms? I dont compete and i play mostly spanish music...my electrical consist of a 270a alt and 3 xs3200 batts...all 0/2 gauge wire...

Just wire them to 2 ohms and they'll see 1600-1700 a piece, which is plenty for daily.

Thanx guys i will do them at 2omhs...i got agreat deal on the amp so now i just need a good box..maybe 8cu ft at 34hz?

Thanx guys i will do them at 2omhs...i got agreat deal on the amp so now i just need a good box..maybe 8cu ft at 34hz?

Good, two ohms is a much better option. Those box specs sound pretty good, you can even go a little bigger if you have the room. Just make sure to leave enough airspace for a nice big port.

Good, two ohms is a much better option. Those box specs sound pretty good, you can even go a little bigger if you have the room. Just make sure to leave enough airspace for a nice big port.

I have a 2008 yukon so i have enough room...i have a cutlist for a box off ramdesigns...it was 11cu ft at 33hz but it was for 4 15" rf p2's thats what i have right now so i could just remove the double baffle where my susbs go and just redo it with 2 15's

yea idk if thats such a good idea all subs are different.

Agreed.

Agreed.

I wanted to do 10cu ft and use some aeroports but idk how to figure out what length and what size...how would i go about knowing?

yea thats something out of my league. some one else will have to help you with that one.

Agreed.

I wanted to do 10cu ft and use some aeroports but idk how to figure out what length and what size...how would i go about knowing?

10cuft net? I'd use 3 6" psp aeros. Tuning? Or Adrian on here is making some bigger size aeros. :)