Sign in to follow this  
dimpthepimp

stinger roadkill expert

Hello just wanted some feedback on this product. Also wanted to see If anybody was running it in there vehicle. Bought the bulk box from Darvex which had a really good deal with free shipping. Just really tired of my whole car rattling terrible on the outside.

I have it in my SUV. I used two bulk packs. It reduced the rattles very well. Super sticky and applied very easy.

i thought you were looking for this guy

redneck-man.jpg

Thanks kawano. Ya I picked up the same looms lime a good product and as stated free shipping. Not sure how much I can do az I only have a little honda.

I have used it, it helps but not a lot. If you have a lot of flexing and rattling now and would like to dampen it substantially, I would skip it and do the full SDS treatment as using a layer of Roadkill will not do much.

Hello just wanted some feedback on this product. Also wanted to see If anybody was running it in there vehicle. Bought the bulk box from Darvex which had a really good deal with free shipping. Just really tired of my whole car rattling terrible on the outside.

I have both the Stinger Roadkill Expert and AlphaDamp in my car.

The Stinger Roadkill Expert is an excellent product. The overall thickness is 0.080" compared to 0.060" on the AlphaDamp. Even thought the foil thickness is slightly larger on the AlphaDamp the butyl rubber compound is very thick on the Stinger Roadkill Expert. The butyl rubber compound on the Stinger Roadkill Expert is a very different compound then the AlphaDamp. It is more like a putty. Initially it does not seem as sticky as the AlphaDamp but I have not had any issues with it adhering to my trunk lid. The Stinger Roadkill Expert is very easy to apply and will form around any panel that I have applied it to. I have not noticed any smell from the Stinger Roadkill Expert.

Excellent product and I would definitely buy it again. It is very competitively priced IMO.

Thanks edouble. Ya for the price looks like a great deal on this product. I was trying to make my mind up from second skin and this.

I had a bulk pack on my old Ram. Loved it. Very easy to work with. Easier then the Damplifer Pro I also had. lol

Wow nice picture...guess thus guys name is roadkill?....lol

wow i cant believe no one got that joke.....

he is a ROADKILL EXPERT!!! DUH