bosanci28

KOIILER XM-6666 2CH 420W how to wire my speakers to it?

hi,

i have this amp : KOIILER XM-6666 2CH 420W

and i want to add to my 2001 bmw x5 ,

i have one each door 2 speakers -1 bigger size regular oem speaker) and 1 a smaller size (twitter oem)

and also on the top dash i have 2 twtters oem's

and i see in trunk that i have all wires coming there,

i also have a box with 2 speakers (it looks that is the sub-woofer)

so now how should i connect all this to my above amp with out burning those twitters ?

the head unit in front that i am using is the new dynavin e39a (d95) from dynavin[dot]com

let me know ,any advice!

thanks

That amplifier is 2channel. You need one channel per speaker (assuming you want stereo).

Where exactly are the tweeters in the dash located? Sides, center? Depending on their locations, they may be able to be wired together with the door tweeters (if the tweeters are the same).

Sounds like you need at least a 6 channel amp, or another amp that's 4 channel and use both.

UNLESS: the stock system has a passive crossover network somewhere. Then one channel per side (tweeter and mid), so that's 2 channels, then another 2 channels for the subwoofer.

thanks,for replying ,,

some people told me that i need a 5 channel amp,

every door has 2 speakers ,one big and one smaller at top ,plus on the dash left and right i have 2 small speakers,and also the sub in the trunk,all bmw oem.

but not to worry ,because after few days ,i manage to make it work to get my sound and keep all oem original stuff.,just had to work around at the amp wires.

thank you for all your help!