Sign in to follow this  
Hatchet

FINALLY! Buying a 15" mag.....

:woot: Well I can't wait! I am finally buying a mag. After seeing the claw basket come out and missing the intial LOW price on them, then missing the 2nd gen. Finally getting a 3rd gen! I have always wanted a mag but always gotten side tracked with other subs (yeah I am dumb) I am finally ordering one. I emailed Nick this morning and I am calling in my order tomorrow! Previously I have owned a 12XXX couple years back, a ED12 A flatcone, and a 13W7 (just did sell it). Hoping to exceed my happiness with those subs with a new 15" mag!!! I am so excited! I sold my 13 to get an 18 of some sort but after reading here and other places and talking to Chad Hicks for a long time last night I have given up my search for an 18" LSQ sub and decided on a 15" mag!!!! What do you guys think? Will I be as impressed with it as I was with my preious subs????????

Thanks, I was just so excited I had to post I couldnt wait LOL... :woot:

Ian

good choice

Hmm, I gave up an XXX, Brahma, and most recently the big Dub. Can't say I'd go back. I still love to play with other drivers, but so far, the Mag has been my favorite

Well my plans have changed slightly. I missed where there is no more direct pricing. So i would have to order one from showrides.net and they charge retail. I dont have that much money to spend on a sub (not saying it isnt worth it). So now my search starts for a used 15 Mag D2 :Doh:

Well my plans have changed slightly. I missed where there is no more direct pricing. So i would have to order one from showrides.net and they charge retail. I dont have that much money to spend on a sub (not saying it isnt worth it). So now my search starts for a used 15 Mag D2  :Doh:

Feel free to email me at showcarsite@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to talk to you about StereoIntegrity and the changes that have taken place.

Well my plans have changed slightly. I missed where there is no more direct pricing. So i would have to order one from showrides.net and they charge retail. I dont have that much money to spend on a sub (not saying it isnt worth it). So now my search starts for a used 15 Mag D2  :Doh:

I'm in the same boat. Crossin my fingers hoping to find one under 500 :(

Well my plans have changed slightly. I missed where there is no more direct pricing. So i would have to order one from showrides.net and they charge retail. I dont have that much money to spend on a sub (not saying it isnt worth it). So now my search starts for a used 15 Mag D2

Welcome aboard Showrides! Nice to have a fellow Mustang enthusiast finally!!

Welcome aboard Showrides!  Nice to have a fellow Mustang enthusiast finally!!

ahhh!! theyre taking over! :runlaugh:

:P

:slayer: I just bought a 15" mag D2...SHould be here friday...(it is used but appears to be in damn good shape!) I am pumped!

:ohsnap: My 15" Mag came today via Fed Ex! THing looks brand NEW!!! I read the coils with a meter both read 1.9 so at least it appears to be 100% so far! This thing is sweet, Very sexy looking sub, AWESOME build quality (Good job Nick) I am going to hook it up in my brothers car afterwhile (my cherokee is in the shop getting painted). I will be hooking it up head to to head against his orion H2. 2.4 cubes sealed (after sub displacement) Running off an E.D. 9.1 @ 1 ohm (1200wrms @ 12V). We will see how it compares! I am so excited after seeing this thing in person I GOT A DEAL!!!! :domoslay:

Cool. I think I know who you bought those off of and they should be next to new (Shinobi on CA.com if I'm correct). Let us know how the big boy stacks up to the coveted H deuce. :ph34r:

Cool.  I think I know who you bought those off of and they should be next to new (Shinobi on CA.com if I'm correct).  Let us know how the big boy stacks up to the coveted H deuce.  :ph34r:

Yeah SHinobi is who I bought it from! It is very sharp, not that you guys dont know what it looks like lol but here are some pics!

simag0029kk.th.jpg

simag0033yo.th.jpg

simag0056mo.th.jpg

simag0091ze.th.jpg

simag0128yl.th.jpg

:OhYeah:

I will miss my babies but they just took up to much room in the truck also they were literally tearing her apart. But that aside they were the most beautiful sounding woofers I've owned to date and I'll be back for more :)

Edited by Shinobi