Sign in to follow this  
coobies5

xcon vids

just with one in so far, it's ridiculous! i can't wait to put the second one in now.

damn bro.. it seems like you have ALMOST as much output as you had with the single 18 by the vids..

what do you say?

i allways liked your pick up... judging by the steering where you may have close to 200K miles on it now.. am i close?

loooking good brother..

import face offs in san antonio / marion (closer to seguin) december 11th .. hope to see you there!!

damn bro.. it seems like you have ALMOST as much output as you had with the single 18 by the vids..

what do you say?

i allways liked your pick up... judging by the steering where you may have close to 200K miles on it now.. am i close?

loooking good brother..

import face offs in san antonio / marion (closer to seguin) december 11th .. hope to see you there!!

i would not hesitate to say it's about as loud as the single 18" btl

thanks and yeah, i have 259k miles now! damn 4.6 won't give up! but when it does, i have a lightning engine i'm going to put in it.

i don't know if i'll be able to make that, i think i'm going to go ride atv's that weekend, but if it falls through, i'll shoot you a text.

yes sir! just waiting to build a box, already have the second sub as of wednesday!

i updated my thread about a enclosure for the 2 of them, just hoping someone would help me double/triple check the cut sheet.

Nice man. cant go wrong really with SSA subs. Welcome to the party.

:drink40: can't wait to have both in there!

i'd also like to add, these subs are by far one of the nicest sounding subs i've heard! i'm glad i finally was able to pick up some ssa products! :fing34:

i'd also like to add, these subs are by far one of the nicest sounding subs i've heard! i'm glad i finally was able to pick up some ssa products! :fing34:

I would agree with ^.

Loved the Xcons, they don't fuck around for a SQ sub either. Nasty on the lows.

Congrats!

god damn im good...

glad to hear brother...

you know SSA subs dont get the damn praise they should get.. and i think in 2012 i just may jump on the team proving SSA subs do big things!

if they will have me. :ehh:

good seeing you around more.. :dancing:

do u have a aftermarket alt?? im going from my '95 ranger to a 2002 f150 5.4L on tuesday and what some input on aftermarket alternator's and so on. ill be running 1 15" zcon ;) cant wait!

do u have a aftermarket alt?? im going from my '95 ranger to a 2002 f150 5.4L on tuesday and what some input on aftermarket alternator's and so on. ill be running 1 15" zcon ;) cant wait!

i can help you with a alt if your serious about it

looks great... is that enclosure sealed or the port on the right side just really tiny?? lol :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

nice exxcursion... :)

I would agree with ^.

Loved the Xcons, they don't fuck around for a SQ sub either. Nasty on the lows.

Congrats!

yes! i love the deep digging lows they put out.

god damn im good...

glad to hear brother...

you know SSA subs dont get the damn praise they should get.. and i think in 2012 i just may jump on the team proving SSA subs do big things!

if they will have me. :ehh:

good seeing you around more.. :dancing:

do it! what would you do? icons? xcons? zcons?

just the stock 135amp alt, being 4wd you get a 135amp, regular 2wd's have 105amp i believe.

looks great... is that enclosure sealed or the port on the right side just really tiny?? lol :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

lol, it's ported, a tiny ass port though, but damn.....it moves a TON of air!

yes, I see that... makes me think I should be porting my Xcon, but then I'd have to leave behind some bass.... :suicide-santa:

yes, I see that... makes me think I should be porting my Xcon, but then I'd have to leave behind some bass.... :suicide-santa:

I've run a single XCON 12" in my own SUV for the past year, both ported and sealed. The output of the ported in a 31hz enclosure is unreal, but the flatness of the sealed is pretty damn good too, it's a tough call for sure.

Glad you are loving our products, we have been trying to get the word out for years, just takes one "listen" at a time to get the job done.

I've run a single XCON 12" in my own SUV for the past year, both ported and sealed. The output of the ported in a 31hz enclosure is unreal, but the flatness of the sealed is pretty damn good too, it's a tough call for sure.

Glad you are loving our products, we have been trying to get the word out for years, just takes one "listen" at a time to get the job done.

Yea, I think I'm gonna power my Xcon with something high at 2ohms... Not sure yet...

Nice, I wish people would play a wide variety of music when showing woofers off in a video like you did. :fing34:

lol, i'll get some videos of some country and rock and possibly some oldies too hahahaha. i only listen to rap for demo purposes only, or if i want to reminisce on the early 00's and late 90's rap/hip hop songs.