Sign in to follow this  
05Trailblazer

fort worth BASSHEADS!!

IM LOOKING TO HANG OUT WITH SOME BASSHEADS AROUND FORT WORTH IF YOU'RE FROM HERE GET AT ME! :sleepwerd4:

There are a few dfw guys. More Houston and tons of centex guys

There are a few dfw guys. More Houston and tons of centex guys

yea ive seen like a couple im just trying to kick it with some dudes that know about car audio so far nothing

Go to some shows. There is a big Usaci show in Tyler this weekend. 3x points I think if you compete.

GTS

If i remember correctly "stevo50" is from around fort worth or dallas, dont remember which.. Look around for him and see if he can help more.

Where are you at in Fort Worth, I stay in Arlington by the Cowboys stadium. Yeah I been looking to get up with a few people as well.

near austin.

thats what up! i stay like 20mins away from parks mall on i-20 your pretty close then

Where are you at in Fort Worth, I stay in Arlington by the Cowboys stadium. Yeah I been looking to get up with a few people as well.

dang your pretty far away! hows that 4500 sundown audio working for you?

near austin.

thats what up! i stay like 20mins away from parks mall on i-20 your pretty close then

I just rode by The Parks Mall a minute ago, even though this month will be crazy for me I want to hear those SA subs you have.

I just rode by The Parks Mall a minute ago, even though this month will be crazy for me I want to hear those SA subs you have.

this subs keep getting louder and louder with all my electrical getting updated! pm your number.

Any of you DFW guys know how to recone a sub or willing to help me out? I live right near some of you arlington guys.

Any of you DFW guys know how to recone a sub or willing to help me out? I live right near some of you arlington guys.

If I did I would be willing to lend a hand

I'll have to try it on my own then. Sub has been sitting in box for ages, just been too lazy.

I'll have to try it on my own then. Sub has been sitting in box for ages, just been too lazy.

What subwoofer needs to be reconed? Ther are some topics on this forum explaining the process and videos on youtube that could help you as long as you have the correct tools for the process.

It's a 12" Fi Q. I saw a few vids on youtube and tried looking through the forum, but couldn't find anything. I know i've seen something before, but couldn't find it now. I still need to order a recone kit. I just haven't been motivated to do anything about it. I have a bunch of dead stuff that i never bother to fix :(

It's a 12" Fi Q. I saw a few vids on youtube and tried looking through the forum, but couldn't find anything. I know i've seen something before, but couldn't find it now. I still need to order a recone kit. I just haven't been motivated to do anything about it. I have a bunch of dead stuff that i never bother to fix :(

well how many times have you tried doing it?? ive also seen some youtube vids which it doesnt look hard at all