Sign in to follow this  
anthony.w

anyone have a dcon 15 video???

as the title says. i've been searching youtube and some forums and i only seen ryan's video but it's free-air i'd like to see one in a enclosure gettin down if anyone has a video or first hand experience with a dcon 15 let my know thanks.

as the title says. i've been searching youtube and some forums and i only seen ryan's video but it's free-air i'd like to see one in a enclosure gettin down if anyone has a video or first hand experience with a dcon 15 let my know thanks.

Just installed two yesterday, I'll try to get some videos tomorrow. So far I'm VERY impressed.

Just installed two yesterday, I'll try to get some videos tomorrow. So far I'm VERY impressed.

nice. what kind of amp you got running to them?

:woot:

hay aaron any updates on my shipment?

got one coming in the mail tomorrow but unfortunately i'm not sure when i'm going to actually put it in my car

A number of trackings went out, as a ton of SSA subs are being built right now.

A number of trackings went out, as a ton of SSA subs are being built right now.

:fing34:

Short video I'll try to get a better one soon.

:thanx: for posting that , if 2 can sounds like that from a video i can imagine how 4 will sound in person :trippy:

how much power are you running to thame? from the video it looks like the subs aren't moving a lot.

Edited by anthony.w

:thanx: for posting that , if 2 can sounds like that from a video i can imagine how 4 will sound in person :trippy:

Should be very loud. :D

Wow I didn't realize how crappy that video was, my phone was on the lowest quality for some reason. I'll take a new video soon.

If we didn't already have the Icons for the Toyota I would have loved 4 of these. Very impressive for the money. So far I've been thrilled with everything from SSA. Can't wait to get the 18's in ;)

Anthony, let me know when you're gonna start the build, I want in on it :P Lookin forward to hearin those little monsters play!

I think I missed it, what was box specs again please?

It was just one we had collecting dust so I'm embarrassed to even say haha. 4.75 cu ft net tuned to 35 with 50in^2 of port area. It would be good for one of them haha.

It was just one we had collecting dust so I'm embarrassed to even say haha. 4.75 cu ft net tuned to 35 with 50in^2 of port area. It would be good for one of them haha.

Bit on the small side, but clearly it works. :)