Sign in to follow this  
Dangrebel

Wall with 2 21 dp's

Im thinking of wallin my truck (2000 gmc Sierra ext cab) and dropping another death penalty in there. But I have some questions. What is the best side for the body or dead center? Also would the area around it have to be completely sealed or can there be gaps along the sides behind a beauty panel? Do I double the port area? And will this affect sound quality?

Edited by Dangrebel

That is going to be crazy! I would put the port on the driver side. Your best bet to figure out port area would be to model them in winisd. I would seal off the sides as much as possible, behind the beauty panels.

What is the best side for the body or dead center?

I don't understand this question.

Port I mean, best side for the port. Thanks man I'm thinking around 350 sq in of port tuned at 30 this thing will murder the lows!!!!!!!

What's the xmax of the dp?

How much power are you running?

I would recommend at least 300 square inches of port.

I agree with what has been said. This will be hella loud! If you want to murder the lows just follow up with what you already want to do. 350 sq inches sounds good and 30 is deadly low. Definitely seal it off as good as possible.

Sweet!!!!! It'll be a few months but. I already have half the equipment so that helps out a ton. Hopefully I can get 18 cubes after everything