Sign in to follow this  
kram

Soundsplinter RL-p15 and Oaudio subwoofer

:ghost: Just finished putting together my DIY home subwoofer. I used a Soundsplinter RL-p15 DVC2 and an Oaudio Bash 500 watt amp...... the box is 4.6 cf gross, 3.2 cf after port/bracing/speaker deductions. The box is made of 1.25" mdf and oak vaneered. The port is 2.25" x 16" and 43" long tuned at ~24hz. Mike at Soundsplinter and Todd at Oaudio are two of the greatest people and are willing to help in anyway possible. Also, I can't say enough good about their products!!! I tested the sub on Pearl Harbor and the Japanese attack scene almost brought down the walls..................

:ghost:

go to www.photobucket.com and upload them there, then you cna just link here

There, the images seem to work............... excuse the mess at the sub/plasma........... I'm upgrading the rest of the system to a KEF XQ2C Center Channel to go with my KEF front speakers and JM Labs Chorus rear speakers.............. but I couldn't do that without a decent subwoofer(LOL, this thing ROCKS!!!!)............. Todd at OAudio and Mike at Soundsplinter were both great at helping me with the right setup.

that looks awesome, nice cabinet

Nice box! I am sure that rips *says with jealousy*