Sign in to follow this  
RPM

us amps XT-1600.2

hahaha

:Doh:

It wont happen again, i was just so exited !

:peepwall::peepwall:

good, i hate the current website, stupid flash takes forever to load

Terrible, amazing what marketing people think....why don't they ask sales. Our company is the same way. Web eye sex that is super annoying for anyone trying to navigate. Guess that is what happens when our marketing guru is not the web savy. Can't wait to see the new site.

the new site needs to be simple and informative,

customers who have heard of or intend to buy US Amps, are a little more astute and do not need flashy eye catching flash animations or distracting motion gif's,

one thing it absolutely needs is the US AMPS FORUM LINK!!!!!!

What a shameless self promotion!

I like it!

we provide a free place for US Amps to interact with their customers, and they should have a link to here to help customers :bigok:

okay so got them in today wired them up with 4 guage power /ground put them on sub duty gains set roughly over half (i dont have admm did it by ear) and then proceeded to play. they were each pushign an ava 15"(2.2 sealed each) which was origianlly getting 500W*2(2000x)..now this is not a technical thign cuz i dont have the stuff to correctly measure output ..i would say that they got slighly louder than the 2000x whihc was probably giving my subs abt 600 watts a piece in reality..

the subs got really loud and played very cleanly and the amp displayed damn good control over the cone couldnt pick up on much overhang (i played music and bass tests music form rock to reggae/dancehall/reggaeton to techno to hiphop to pop).. i would have to say that as far as wattage im not sure but i would say roughly 600wrms a peice and this is on sub duty so i think these amps are incredible for the price ! these are again first impressions... subs r ina civic with a 130 amp with ac off and car running. maybe ill try em out on my mids sometime soon ... :woot:

dont flame me cuz i really cant say what actual output was :D