Sign in to follow this  
ex650

sub status??

i was just curious on the status on my sub (no rush ) just like to have a genral idea when its gonna be shipped....#17169/00

When did you order it. I think they have a 7-10 business day build time and with the holidays it may take a lil longer.

I ordered it and got the tracking number on the 5th...I know there is a wait and all I was just curious about how its coming along

I ordered it and got the tracking number on the 5th...I know there is a wait and all I was just curious about how its coming along

I really doubt they have a exact date. It is the holidays and all. I'm sure that slowed things down.

I ordered a Q on 12/14. I honestly don't expect to see it until mid/late Jan.

It will be done when it's done. That's what you get when you order a custom built sub.

I think it's actually 5-15 lead time now, prob due to the awsome black Friday sale...I also ordered my Q on the 3rd...hasn't shipped yet but I'm guessing early Jan, I saw a post that they had some people out sick...I can't wait!

yeah i ordered my old 12 btl n2 and it took about a month or so...i just was just curious if everything was going smooth...(i got the box all done now waiting on the 15 lol)...i just didnt know if nick had a rough idea

it shipped today!!! :dancing: now just to wait for ups to get here

I ordered another BTL on 12/7 and it shipped earlier this week.

mine wont be here till wed. dang new years messing up my shipping :lol2:

Mine still hasn't shipped...

email is best, Fi isnt forum timely ;)

Good choice in subs :)

Holly scrotum bouncing batman! This Q vs my CVX is no competition! Wow, I really didn't think it would be noticeable!

Sign in to follow this