97T5WAGONPIMP

usa planet audio saz1000d killer

This is a joke. You have no pictures proving you own said amp. You also knock sundown. You have no proof this puts out more power than the sundown.

I would have to agree with you Sean. Today is all about service which sundown is best.

i dont hate on sundown i have had many of there subs and amps great shit im just saying my lil 850d puts out more power and like i said i will send it to any 1 that wants to clamp it

Edited by 97T5WAGON

This is a joke. You have no pictures proving you own said amp. You also knock sundown. You have no proof this puts out more power than the sundown.

I would have to agree with you Sean. Today is all about service which sundown is best.

i dont hate on sundown i have had many of there subs and amps great shit im just saying my lil 850d puts out more power and like i said i will send it to any 1 that wants to clamp it

What will it prove? If they put out what they say they do thats all that matters.

So you haven't even clamped it? How do you know it does more power then a SAZ-1000?

What will it prove? If they put out what they say they do thats all that matters.

they dont think this amp puts out the power so it will prove it .anyways this is a beast amp for cheap

So you haven't even clamped it? How do you know it does more power then a SAZ-1000?

i have clamped it but you all think its bs so i will send it to any 1 that wants to clamp it

So you don't want it out in the open your full of shit? You think bashing another product will make your sale go quicker?

How much power did you get out of it?

And Actually, your whole thread is probably about to get locked/deleted because you haven't follow the rules. Stupid.

they dont think this amp puts out the power so it will prove it .anyways this is a beast amp for cheap

Please do it.

So you don't want it out in the open your full of shit? You think bashing another product will make your sale go quicker?

And Actually, your whole thread is probably about to get locked/deleted because you haven't follow the rules. Stupid.

i got 1100@ 1.6 ohms @ 13v starting at 1ohm load

That's right on par with my SAZ-1000 I clamped. Started at .5ohm, got 1175 with 12.5v

That's right on par with my SAZ-1000 I clamped. Started at .5ohm, got 1175 with 12.5v

nice

You all have been warned, TWICE NOW. Next guy to make a smart ass comment can go elsewhere.