Sign in to follow this  
EnjoiYaHeard

How can I contact Fi other than by email?

I really need to contact Fi about an order I had, and I got an Email back saying their inbox is receiving a lot of mail, so it will take awhile for them to reply. So if anyone could tell me another way to contact Fi i'd appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!

email is the fastest way.. this is the only other way. there is no phone number.. im sure thats what your getting at.

email is the fastest way.. this is the only other way. there is no phone number.. im sure thats what your getting at.

Yeah, pretty much! It sucks they have no phone number, that would make everything much better.

Having no public phone allows them to spend more time building and designing subs which gets orders out quicker, and keeps costs down because they don't have to pay someone to sit there & answer the phone all day. The downside is yes, it takes a little longer to get ahold of them.

Yeah, pretty much! It sucks they have no phone number, that would make everything much better.

for you ... but it would make life hell for them...

could you live with every 15 year old kid that watches a steve meade video calling FI to see how much there dream woofer is.. and then asking to be sponsored. .. then the price of your sub would go up even more becase now they need to employ 2 more people to waste time on the phones.....

they reply to emails pretty quickly... and if you need to change an option it should be fine.. as there is a lead time on building the subs.. everything will be ok .

I hear ya man and hope the best for ya, i ordered some shirts and still waiting for them to be shipped.

Having no public phone allows them to spend more time building and designing subs which gets orders out quicker, and keeps costs down because they don't have to pay someone to sit there & answer the phone all day. The downside is yes, it takes a little longer to get ahold of them.

Yeah I totally understand that concept. Thanks :)

for you ... but it would make life hell for them...

could you live with every 15 year old kid that watches a steve meade video calling FI to see how much there dream woofer is.. and then asking to be sponsored. .. then the price of your sub would go up even more becase now they need to employ 2 more people to waste time on the phones.....

they reply to emails pretty quickly... and if you need to change an option it should be fine.. as there is a lead time on building the subs.. everything will be ok .

Haha yeah I hear you man, not all kids are like that though, but I understand where your getting at.

I hear ya man and hope the best for ya, i ordered some shirts and still waiting for them to be shipped.

Thanks man, I hope the best for you too! I ordered shirts from them before, they sent me the wrong ones though :l I still wear them though :)

Sign in to follow this