splxtreme

Audiomobile MASS HD?

Has anyone come across anymore info on these subs, other than that the company is bringing 6 new lines? I'm really interested to see the changes made.

I don't have any info on them, but just Googled it to see if they have a website up yet. Found an article which has some quotes from Matt Overpeck as VP of Sales & Marketing for Audiomobile which made me L.O.L......he pissed off quite a few people in the past and is the one who drove the brand into the ground in the first place. I thought they had sold the name and this was a fresh company, but apparently not with Overpeck still involved.

Found a little bit of info at the very bottom of this PASMAG page: http://www.pasmag.com/car-audio/buyers-guides/1713-jchiarelli?start=1

Definitely look like they are TC designed again based on the basket.

They have a new line coming out that looks very similar to the Tc Sounds axis neo

I don't have any info on them, but just Googled it to see if they have a website up yet. Found an article which has some quotes from Matt Overpeck as VP of Sales & Marketing for Audiomobile which made me L.O.L......he pissed off quite a few people in the past and is the one who drove the brand into the ground in the first place. I thought they had sold the name and this was a fresh company, but apparently not with Overpeck still involved.

Found a little bit of info at the very bottom of this PASMAG page: http://www.pasmag.com/car-audio/buyers-guides/1713-jchiarelli?start=1

Definitely look like they are TC designed again based on the basket.

yep, saw that article. I've tried to Google any combination of phrases to find something different, and only a couple pics from CES that didn't help much. Maybe there was just no additional information on these at CES. You'd think they would have had some specs...

I thought that audiomobile got bought out by Elemental designs? Last time I tried going to there site it sent me straight to ED's website. I do remember the old ones getting great reviews though.

yep, saw that article. I've tried to Google any combination of phrases to find something different, and only a couple pics from CES that didn't help much. Maybe there was just no additional information on these at CES. You'd think they would have had some specs...

I'm sure they had a lot more info at CES. Apparently the people who attended didn't gather much of that information, atleast the people posting online.