stovebolt6

my new (slightly used) amp!!!!

well back at the turkey drag show someone broke into my ride and stole all my amps, and my hu, plus some other random stuff. so i figured this is a good chance too upgrade.

picked this up off of LEM43606, shipping was fast, he had everything the amp came with as if bought new, even the brown factory shipping box the display factory box is shipped in. and he went a little beyond what is necessary, and made me some vinyl decals for my car.

would not hesitate too do business again with him.

OH i guess i should stop being a tease and show some picks. (maybe that sounds corny, but hey i am a stereotypical white guy lol)

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

for size reference.

IMG_1459.jpg

now i just need my mechman 320amp alt. too arrive, and pick up one more battery.

Looks nice. Now we wait to see that power LED :morepower1:

nice amp. sucks about your car though. when you coming back to a show in houston?

nice amp. sucks about your car though. when you coming back to a show in houston?

not sure i would have too see what is coming up, but right now i am trying too get all this done in time to go to sbn this year. as for heading back your way, it would probably have too wait till after sbn, just because of money. this amp, the alt. and i still need another 100ah or larger batt. and enough for the trip.

but i do still want too go back there to check out your wall.

2011-08-27_20-15-38_418.jpg

:peepwall: Sorry man i had to do it ;)

Glad to see you got the amp safe and sound... although im not gonna lie i stole the sticker that came with the amp for my audio mini fridge...