Can we please start this topic or something?

Also, the views of the forum moderators have nothing to do with the SSA store, because apparently there was some confusion about that.

Good for what?

A cross over you dick.

You'll get no help from me, with an attitude like that.

The orginal question was simple. Dont answer a question with a question.

There is a reason I asked that question. In order to answer your question accurately, you needed to answer, not get defensive.

Can we please start this topic or something?

Also, the views of the forum moderators have nothing to do with the SSA store, because apparently there was some confusion about that.

Read what I asked in the first post. I dont think I should have gotten those answers. :ughdunno:

If people felt they understood the question, with enough information to give an educated answer, this topic would have been done by now.

If people felt they understood the question, with enough information to give an educated answer, this topic would have been done by now.

I believe the part number I gave should have been sufficent?

His question could of been answered two or three pages ago if people weren't trying to be know it alls who act like they couldnt help. Yes you can use one of those Kicker kx3, you wont have full active capabilities such as different slopes/time alignment or etc. It will let you get by till you can get the appropriate processor or headunit.

The Mach5 mids and the LPG's will not play nice together. You will have a huge gap in the frequency response that no aftermarket crossover can help. If you already have them they can be a bandaid install but it is far from ideal. Personally depending on your mounting locations I'd sell one or the other and match them with something more appropriate. That will also make the crossover choice easier as you won't have to use overly steep slopes to try and shorten the lack of "mid" between those drivers.

I agree with that.I was just trying to figure out what S DeYoung was trying to do to my jeep.

I am not quite sure where this thread is going, let's keep it civil please.

Aaron just because I am umemployed right know doesnt give Tirefyre the right to say I am broke.

I speak the truth and unfortunately, you can't quite understand what I typed. You took one word I typed and that was the only thing you gathered from my post. Many times in this thread, and many others, you've proven your inability to comprehend what is typed, or you let your emotion get involved and just take it in a totally different direction. If you don't want someone to comment on your being unemployed, do not post it. It's simple as that. You opened the door and I merely walked in. Just as you have the right to type anything you want, I have the right to comment on it. I expect the same in any thread or post I make. It is common sense, but alas this is a virtue any more, not an instinct.

Aaron just because I am umemployed right know doesnt give Tirefyre the right to say I am broke.

I speak the truth and unfortunately, you can't quite understand what I typed. You took one word I typed and that was the only thing you gathered from my post. Many times in this thread, and many others, you've proven your inability to comprehend what is typed, or you let your emotion get involved and just take it in a totally different direction. If you don't want someone to comment on your being unemployed, do not post it. It's simple as that. You opened the door and I merely walked in. Just as you have the right to type anything you want, I have the right to comment on it. I expect the same in any thread or post I make. It is common sense, but alas this is a virtue any more, not an instinct.

All I was trying to get out of this thread is what another member is doing to my jeep .Sorry for all the trouble.

[bAlso, the views of the forum moderators have nothing to do with the SSA store, because apparently there was some confusion about that.

Correct. Actually, I am not affiliated with anyone, nor do I have anything to do with anyone but myself. MY comments reflect my views and only my views. They are not posted to reflect anything but my opinion.

Exactly. The lack of information is the key. This is always the problem and when you ask people for more information or what they are trying to accomplish, they often get sandy as if you are questioning their machismo.

I believe the part number I gave should have been sufficent?

No. You asked a blanket question and left it open to interpretation. You want people to put forth the effort to answer your question appropriately then put the work into forming a proper post with all the information.

Your question was, "Is a kicker kx3 a good crossover to use?" If people had simply answered YES or NO, what good is that? It doesn't tell anyone anything.

His question could of been answered two or three pages ago if people weren't trying to be know it alls who act like they couldnt help. Yes you can use one of those Kicker kx3, you wont have full active capabilities such as different slopes/time alignment or etc. It will let you get by till you can get the appropriate processor or headunit.

People were trying to help. That is the reason we all posted in the first place. The problem is every one reads posts differently and reacts to them differently. It's as simple as that.

All I was trying to get out of this thread is what another member is doing to it.Sorry for all the trouble.

This is the point I am trying to make. If that's what you wanted to know, ASK THAT, and give us THAT information. See what I mean here? We all could have avoided all this had you provided more information (and left out the unnecessary) and asked the specifics that you wanted to know.

Now, with all that out of the way, the BEST thing about SSA is we can all have discussions like this and don't end up like a bunch of idiots. We all may call each other names or piss each other off, but in the end, I think everyone comes to an understanding and we set our differences aside and come to a working conclusion. I don't see that on any other forums.

All I was trying to get out of this thread is what another member is doing to it.Sorry for all the trouble.

This is the point I am trying to make. If that's what you wanted to know, ASK THAT, and give us THAT information. See what I mean here? We all could have avoided all this had you provided more information (and left out the unnecessary) and asked the specifics that you wanted to know.

Now, with all that out of the way, the BEST thing about SSA is we can all have discussions like this and don't end up like a bunch of idiots. We all may call each other names or piss each other off, but in the end, I think everyone comes to an understanding and we set our differences aside and come to a working conclusion. I don't see that on any other forums.

Thank you for the input. :eek5wavey: