Sign in to follow this  
djjdnap

F***** up pioneer 6400

ok i accedently hooked the rem turn on power to the output of the radio, and now no sound comes from it :angry: I beleive i have fucked up the internal amp on it...does anyone know a way to get a new one or have this fixed..

did you buy it from a retailer with a warrenty?

nope <_<

but i emailed pioneer saying i bought it off a friend and how much it would be for them to fix it...i think this is cheaper than going to some local shop to have it fixed...i'll tell ya what they say when they email me back...hopefully :rolleyes:

hey you never know they might, big company but they are good

Ah boo they sent me back to this exspensive ass company that is here around town...AHHHH, oh well i guess it was fate, i guess i can check them out, AGAIN)

lol. i shorted out 2 decks within a 3 month period. lol. so i ditched it and went with an alpine that has no internal amp from the start. :D

well the guy at the store said it would be about 120 or so to fix it since erething wrks except the internal amp...it's like 80 bux just for labor off top, that is such bullshit..

ANd if the alpine doesn't have an internal amp, what drives ur speakers :unsure:

oh says the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw :rolleyes: