Sign in to follow this  
krazie

Some pics of my car w/mag

is that a rash?

damnn you must have the worst skin for sun in the world. are you like 200 percent irish? lol

i forget what size woofer you have. if its 15 then its suposed to be 3.5 28 hz.

damnn you must have the worst skin for sun in the world. are you like 200 percent irish? lol

i forget what size woofer  you have. if its 15 then its suposed to be 3.5 28 hz.

2 12"s :P max i can get would be like 3.5 cu and thats pushing it..

well it was only that part of my arm up until the elbow it's wierd :P oh well i was out all day in the sun

Just thought i'd show you some pic's of my maggie and my car the 1st few and video are my car 2 days ago... the ones were its ripped apart is current im currently putting in 160sqft of damplifier wich i will receive 2marro ^.^ and another mag that ill get on the 27th unless ups breaks it :(

Scion tC 05"

is the link there is also a vid of the sub in there also...

nice clean install you have there!

Just thought i'd show you some pic's of my maggie and my car the 1st few and video are my car 2 days ago... the ones were its ripped apart is current im currently putting in 160sqft of damplifier wich i will receive 2marro ^.^ and another mag that ill get on the 27th unless ups breaks it :(

Scion tC 05"

is the link there is also a vid of the sub in there also...

nice clean install you have there!

thanks :P and in a month it is fiber glass box for my 2nd mag and a new fiber glass dash and doors w/kick panels probably!!! my cousin is gonna come help me do all that so I AM A wait to install my 2nd maggie until then probably!

plus im going to be probably doing matching seats w/interior and a body kit :) then hit the shows

yeah id try to make it as big as possible. you mean 3.5 NET right?

3.5 cubic feet or w.e. :P

i know but do you mean 3.5 cubic feet after sub and port displacement? because for 2 12s 3.5 GROSS (before sub and port displacement) is not enough.

wawawawwawawaw!!!!!!!!!!!! :Doh:

so guess i'd be forced to go sealed... how much space do i need after the sub displacement and everything..

i can probably squeeze some more space out if needbe...

1.5 cubes tuned to 32 Hz

2 cubes tuned to 28 Hz

^thats from SIs website. buttttttt, even if you did 1.5 each tuned to 32hz... that would be 3 cuft NET. now if you did that, and tuned it to 32hz with 48sqinches or port area with a slot port, your port displacement would be 1.134... cuft. so the gross (not counting wood) would be 4.284 for the smallest ported enclosure you should go with tuned to 32hz. (3+1.134+.15) would could make it a little smaller with less port area, but id like 48sq inches or more if they were mine... btw incase your interested. a 3cuft net box with a 12x4 port would need to be 34.39 inches long for a 32hz tune.

with only 3.5 max gross volume you have, id do sealed. how small is your trunk? withfiberglass you can form it to the shape of your trunk and you should be able to get alot of volume.... im doing a fiberglass install on a clk320 convertible. the trunk is so tiny. but i fit a 1.3 NET cuft enclosure and an amp rack in there and im also going to have a wiring display. and your trunk has to be larger than the clk significantly.

with only 3.5 max gross volume you have, id do sealed. how small is your trunk? withfiberglass you can form it to the shape of your trunk and you should be able to get alot of volume.... im doing a fiberglass install on a clk320 convertible. the trunk is so tiny. but i fit a 1.3 NET cuft enclosure and an amp rack in there and im also going to have a wiring display. and your trunk has to be larger than the clk significantly.

:stupid:

:P But seriously, Trevor's right on the money. Go sealed...unless you want to make your behind-the-seat area dedicated to NOTHING but the enclosure for the two 12's, which I wouldn't advise.

:stupid:

:P But seriously, Trevor's right on the money. Go sealed...unless you want to make your behind-the-seat area dedicated to NOTHING but the enclosure for the two 12's, which I wouldn't advise.

i don't mind who needs rear seats :P anyways...Hmmm show car FTW