Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Zuber

Pics-Dual Rlp-12 Box

I have been reading these forums for a while, so I thought I would post pics of my box I finished this weekend, I was hoping to have the whole install finished by now but work has been keeping me busy :huh2: . Oh well, I should be done by this weekend. It's my first time working with vinyl, so I think it turned out alright.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

System will be as follows (if I ever get the time to finish :D )

Eclipse CD 5435

Focal 165V2

Eclipse 4212

2 12" Rl-p's (sealed 1.2cf each)

RE 12.1

Damplifier and Over Kill throughout car

thanks for posting pix, that should be a sweet install when finished

That looks pretty sweet. I take it you like cows? you have the matching salt and pepper shakers? j/k

I bet that thing is gonna rock!

That looks pretty sweet. I take it you like cows? you have the matching salt and pepper shakers? j/k

Well, I did go to school at Wazzu so I could have unknowingly developed a subconcious thing for cows while I was there('cause you sure see enough of them there). :D

how much clearance do those bars leave? doesn't look like very much but it could be the angle of the pics

how much clearance do those bars leave? doesn't look like very much but it could be the angle of the pics.

I don't know the exact clearance right now as I'm at work, I'll check in the morning when I get home. I don't think it will be an issue though as a friend of mine had the same grill on his RE SE and didn't have any issues. I could always make some small spacers if clearance is a problem.

looks comfortable

It's padded so I have a place to sleep when the wife finds out how much I've spent on the everything...always gotta think ahead. :fing34:

Edited by Sgt. Zuber