Hi guys. I know the brz2400 and the bre2500 are close, but how choose? Has anyone every ran a 2500 below 1 ohm? How did it perform?

Thanks guys

i had the bre 2000

yes it was ok i had it with two kicker 15 l7 and the gain was halfways and it was hitting hard i think the bre2500 should be kooler lol

get the atlas 3000 watts

I got two sitting in the closet. Getting the bre 100.4 next week. Working on the electrical and debating what subs to run. Thinking about the 15" ZCONs. I didn't know if I would be better off strapping at two or running each amp individually and trying to got below one on each.

I got two sitting in the closet. Getting the bre 100.4 next week. Working on the electrical and debating what subs to run. Thinking about the 15" ZCONs. I didn't know if I would be better off strapping at two or running each amp individually and trying to got below one on each.

i heard great stuff about DC subs and AA subs and FI subs you may want to do more research then i heard that FI SP4 lacks on motor power but everyone has a different opinions but either way those SP4 look sexy

and yes strapped them thats what im doing with my RF T2500

Thank you sir

young sir sounds better lol

can you tell me more info on the batteries & electrical wire

That's all coming. I was recommended three XS d3100s, but they are kind steep, so I may go with shuriken's group 31. the local Sams club has group 31 supposedly made by the same house that does Deka, so i'm looking at those too. A local shop owner sells 0 gauge Street Wire and i've heard that quality wire that's not a popular internet name. I like Shok too and have no gripes against using Knu. Gonna depend on if I feel like waiting. Biggest issue is alt. Don't know if I want to install the gear in the truck I have. I have a 98 explorer that needs a total remodeling job. That's my biggest factor. Honestly, my girlfriend has greatly hamper the building of my stereo. I started saving for the stereo and met her at the same time. About 5 or 6 months ago and only have amps to show for it. I love her, but she bout to hit the back burner for my bad addiction. I should have almost everything by now.

Edited by BlurredVision

That's all coming. I was recommended three XS d3100s, but they are kind steep, so I may go with shuriken's group 31. the local Sams club has group 31 supposedly made by the same house that does Deka, so i'm looking at those too. A local shop owner sells 0 gauge Street Wire and i've heard that quality wire that's not a popular internet name. I like Shok too and have no gripes against using Knu. Gonna depend on if I feel like waiting. Biggest issue is alt. Don't know if I want to install the gear in the truck I have. I have a 98 explorer that needs a total remodeling job. That's my biggest factor. Honestly, my girlfriend has greatly hamper the building of my stereo. I started saving for the stereo and met her at the same time. About 5 or 6 months ago and only have amps to show for it. I love her, but she bout to hit the back burner for my bad addiction. I should have almost everything by now.

3 thats too much try optima for your front battery like $150 online then do one xs d3100 in the back try it out like that first but for sure you need 0 gauge front to back then big 3 for now then consider a HIGH OUTPUT ALT

yes for 5000 watts your good with 1 d3100 in the back and atleast a yellow top under the hood