MikeJ

New car want new sub help please

I got a new car last year and was not going to put a sub in this car because I don't want to loose the room but I can't take it anymore so it time to find the right sub. I have a Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1 to run what ever sub I get. so I have 600-800 wrms to give it. I want to run 1 10" sub sealed in a small box say .5- to may be 1 foot. I have had PG subs in the past and liked them a lot. I tried a RE SE12 a few years back RPLI12 and 8s. I had the 12 ported and they did get low but for some reason I like 10s better so I ened up with 2 PG rsd 10s in my last car. I listen to all kinds of music. So I see SSA has a new sub coming out soon so I was thinking about the GCON a Sundown SA10 or the PG Ti2 10. I would like some thoughts on the 3 with the amp I have. It might be hard to give me an idea about the GCON but I could use some help picking the sub for my car. So ya know the car is a 2011 Scion tC.

Thansk for any help.

MJ

Well its just a daily driver but I need to keep some room in the back. I was hoping I could get close to the 2 10s output I had in my old car rsd 10s in a sealed .5 each off the 600.1. (I know I don't have the cone area with 1) I want something that can get loud and sound good at the same time. Its just for my pleasure. I just miss have some bass in my car. How much do I want to spend not sure willing to spend what it takes to get one good sub that will work with my amp don't want to get a new one I like it.

Just looked at the sundown 8v2 with PSI passive radiator video and thats looks like an option or still go with a 10 with a PSI passive radiator.