Sign in to follow this  
no_username

Another happy SSA costumer

Theres just a link for previous reviews

go to the store as if your going to buy a dcon dual 4. click on it and there is a place to leave a review with the others.

Ok i will try it again when im home

Im surprised theres not more reviews! Everyone should leave a reviee

I just finished putting a 12" Dcon into the optimal 2.25 box and I'm simply blown away as well. I tell friends I bought a sub and they are like just 1 12"? SSA? Man you should of bought some kickers. I smile and play some decaf for them. I love watching their eyes bug out of their head when the bass drops. They are like it's a type a bass I've never heard before. I love this sub.

They have never heard sq subs. I must say after hearing these dcons its not really easy to determine sq from spl

I just finished putting a 12" Dcon into the optimal 2.25 box and I'm simply blown away as well. I tell friends I bought a sub and they are like just 1 12"? SSA? Man you should of bought some kickers. I smile and play some decaf for them. I love watching their eyes bug out of their head when the bass drops. They are like it's a type a bass I've never heard before. I love this sub.

:woot:

Glad you like yours kh:) what amp you have it hooked up to?

Likewise and I have it paired up to a Kicker 300.1. What about you?

They have never heard sq subs. I must say after hearing these dcons its not really easy to determine sq from spl

After getting used to hearing and KNOWING the difference it will make it hard to every go back to anything that doesn't sound that good ya know, lol.

This is the kind of comment I love to see too. When a person hears and realizes the difference in what quality actually is it's one of my favorite things to see!

Already had many jaw dropers from these. Damn im in love :)

The sq is just superb! Back seat passengers get a nice massage. Im growing more happy as the days pass!

Edited by nousername

Already had many jaw dropers from these. Damn im in love smile.png

The sq is just superb! Back seat passengers get a nice massage. Im growing more happy as the days pass!

Great to hear, glad everything worked out for you.