blkmrideon22s

sundown audio saz-1000d

well i fixed my fuse blowing problem. the guy i got the amp from had 25amp fuses in the amp and when i looked over the owner manual it called for 30 amp fuse. now my amp flicker on and off when the remote wire is hook up and also it makes my head unit flicker on and off to. what could cause this? it never done this with my other amps i had hook up with the same power and ground and remote wire.

It sounds to me like the amp has an internal issue. Unless you were running the amp at .5 ohm or so it shouldn't have been blowing fuses like that even if they were a tad smaller. That aside, if the amp is flickering on and off and has a draw on the remote line strong enough to affect the HU then something's not right in there IMHO.

I would contact dB-r about having it looked at and repaired.

well i fixed my fuse blowing problem. the guy i got the amp from had 25amp fuses in the amp and when i looked over the owner manual it called for 30 amp fuse. now my amp flicker on and off when the remote wire is hook up and also it makes my head unit flicker on and off to. what could cause this? it never done this with my other amps i had hook up with the same power and ground and remote wire.

Pull the back off and post a good pic of the insides.

DSCN7647.jpg

DSCN7655.jpg

I would do what Alton said.