Sign in to follow this  
Fordman32

Box building advice

I am trying to put a system in my Ford F350 Super Duty 4 door and i am wanting to take out the center console but i dont know if i can get the speakers i want and a box to work where it is at. I am wanting to put 2 skar ivx 15 inch subwoofers in there. The space i have is 16 inches wide by 15inches tall by 32 inches long. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I am trying to put a system in my Ford F350 Super Duty 4 door and i am wanting to take out the center console but i dont know if i can get the speakers i want and a box to work where it is at. I am wanting to put 2 skar ivx 15 inch subwoofers in there. The space i have is 16 inches wide by 15inches tall by 32 inches long. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sealed or ported? I would do two 12's ported in that space. I'd also take a look at SSA or Sundown subs.

Thanks

Thats roughly 3.4 cubes with no displacements. Now depending on exactly what you are trying to achive it may or may not work. I am unfamiliar on what Skars equiptment calls for nor am I intrested for that matter. To give you more help post what you are trying to do with your setup. Sealed, Ported? These are key. Are you set on 15s maybe 2 12s or 10s may suit your needed due to limitations in box size.

You could fire the sub towards the rear and have the port fire under the dash area or vise versus. That way you can make a nice arm pad on top. I would only do one 15 and give it proper space and port area. I did the same but in the rear of my F250 same concept diff truck

Well i could put them behind the back seat but i dont want them to be muffled in any way at all and i dont know if thats even enough space