I don't know if you guys even talk about video here, I did a search but didn't find anything. I was wondering what are some good quality 7" or 6.5" headrest monitors? I am putting one in my dash and have been looking at dei and sony. Can't find many companies that make a plain monitor w/o all the buttons on them. Eclipse has a nice one but not shipping till may or june and clarion's are nice but has buttons on them. I was looking at farenheit but I heard they are not good quality and customer service in near zero, and this was from one of their dealers.

Also looking at visualogic or something like that, at a dealer but they come with the headrest only. any help would be nice, thanks.

The directed is a rvm700 and the sony is xvm-h65

Please anyone.

Know anyone that does?

What about farenheit. T-7001MHR?

Can't find reviews anywhere on monitors.

i got my headrest on ebay.... from a company in canada, thay work fine, and thay are a great price if you have the two pole style headrest in your car or truck,

I don't know if you guys even talk about video here, I did a search but didn't find anything. I was wondering what are some good quality 7" or 6.5" headrest monitors? I am putting one in my dash and have been looking at dei and sony. Can't find many companies that make a plain monitor w/o all the buttons on them. Eclipse has a nice one but not shipping till may or june and clarion's are nice but has buttons on them. I was looking at farenheit but I heard they are not good quality and customer service in near zero, and this was from one of their dealers.

Also looking at visualogic or something like that, at a dealer but they come with the headrest only. any help would be nice, thanks.

The directed is a rvm700 and the sony is xvm-h65

stay with dei, they aslo have headrest monitors with ir and come with headphones!!!!